ALL THAT REMAINS FROM THE ASHES

After the apocalypse what rises from the ashes

Character Dossiers/Forum

Forum Home > PMCs (Private Military Contractors) / Mercenaries > Webstor

SGCaper
Site Owner

“He came out of no where. Just appeared in front of us. He grabbed the package and was gone.”

“I’ll never forget the red eyes. Six of them. They pierced my damn soul.”

“Glowing eyes. But what terrified me were the giant teeth. Curved and stained like a boar’s tusks.”

“Arms everywhere. Like a giant fucking spider. Just smashing and grabbing. Then gone.”

-----------------

"Webstor, at least that's what the men have taken to calling him due to his appearance and his tech. He is an expert at infiltration and escape. Outfitted with highly advanced gear: Four "legs" that allow him to scale most any surface, a "web spinner" that allows him to deploy a cable for rappeling or climbing.

It is suspected he received advanced sniper and counter-sniper training but from whom is unknown.

Where he comes from. What he wants. No one knows. He seems to revel in death and havoc he has killed soldiers, civilians, and THEM.

He is considered armed and extremely dangerous.

That’s all we’ve got Sir. Four witnesses, highly trained Spec Ops. All terrified beyond belief. All claiming that some sort of creature had ambushed their recon teams…"

The General glares at the Intelligence Officer addressing him. Bags under his eyes evidence of the strain this particular briefing and subject have been giving him, "These freaks, these mercenaries, these god damn LAMOEs. I’d rather face a swarm of THEM then have to keep dealing with these assholes. At least you know what it takes to kill ‘em."

The only known suvailance photo of Subject: Webstor.

More pics

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

December 22, 2013 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Greg Allen

Really well put together figure. What is the recipe?

December 25, 2013 at 3:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SGCaper
Site Owner

Thanks!

Sorry I took so long. 

Head: Retaliation Storm Shadow

Body, Arms, Upper Legs: Retaliation Snake Eyes

Lower Legs: Air Viper with knee pads from someone else, and feet with spikes from another figure (can't remember who for the life of me)

Spider Legs: MU Iron Spider

Other Gear: Various bits and pieces.

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

March 5, 2014 at 11:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SGCaper
Site Owner

Updated

--

December 27, 2020 at 9:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.