ALL THAT REMAINS FROM THE ASHES

After the apocalypse what rises from the ashes

Character Dossiers/Forum

Forum Home > G.I. Joe: Elite Counter Terrorism Force > Alpine

SGCaper
Site Owner

The Rocky Mountains. Cold in the winter. Unpredictable every other time of year. Stretching over 300 miles from British Columbia, Canada to New Mexico. It's where I've been since it started. I was in Canada on leave. I just wanted to get some personal climbing time in. I came to a camp site that had been ransacked. No not ransacked. Utterly destroyed. Not only was the tent destroyed, supplies tossed about, but there was blood. So much blood.

When I first heard it it sent shivers down my spine. My hair stood on end. I immediately knew something bad was about to happen...

My climbing axe... It saved my life.

I made my way out of the mountains to my base camp where I had my gear stashed. even though I was on leave I knew I was still on call. When I finally go tthrough to the PITT I was told to stay in the mountains. To run. To hide. That I would know my job when I saw. I've been waiting. I've killed as many as I can. I helped who I could. I'll just keep doing that.

I hope Bazooka's okay.

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

June 24, 2014 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.