ALL THAT REMAINS FROM THE ASHES

After the apocalypse what rises from the ashes

Character Dossiers/Forum

Forum Home > G.I. Joe: Elite Counter Terrorism Force > Bulleit

SGCaper
Site Owner

A top Combat Medic she came to the attention of the G.I.Joe team after she came to the aid of a pinned down and injured Joe member. She was able to not only locate and extract the Joe but also engaged in such a fierce firefight that the enemy began retreating thinking they were facing a SpecOps squad rather then a Medic. Her tenacity and sharpshooting ability make her all the more important on the battlefield.

When asked about her name she replied, "I got my name because of my MOS. 68W. Sixty Eight Whiskey. Most of us medics are called Whiskeys. Because of my extra assignment as firepower for Lifeline I received the name 'Bulleit.' It's a brand of Whiskey."

________

Bulleit is the only other member with a Military Background. Bulleit worked side by side with the Joe medic Lifeline, being not only a second set of hands to help the wounded but also his protection. A crack shot and top notch medic, at a time when the flu can kill just as fast as the undead her skills are vital to the success of the Joe team.

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

February 18, 2020 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.