ALL THAT REMAINS FROM THE ASHES

After the apocalypse what rises from the ashes

Character Dossiers/Forum

Forum Home > ATR: What you need to know. > The Dreadnoks

SGCaper
Site Owner

The Florida chapter of the 'Noks were all but decimated when a guy stumbled into the local strip club and opened the gates to hell. Only two 'Noks made their way out of the club, one alive and well the other...

After razing the den of sin to the ground Torch tried to help is partner in crime but Ripper quickly succumbed to the infection. Rather than kill Ripper, Torch took him along as a "pet." He uses Ripper's reanimated corpse as a tool against those he wants to pillage.

The rest of the 'Noks faced heavy initial losses but once they realized the nature of the plague they have carved out domains of control. Those who live under the protection of the 'Noks live as serfs. The title of 'Nok's "National President" has changed hands several times and currently there are 3 vying for power. Each hoping to wrest power from the others in hopes of controling the seedy underbelly of crime which is becoming ever more present in the day to day struggles of survival.

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

September 30, 2010 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Narceron

Hmm, this is the first one I clicked on, naturally, :)

Hmm, if I can cast a vote...I think you should take a different direction with the noks, while everyone else is freaking out, maybe make the noks actually enjoy the situation, they can shoot kill, blow up, rape, pillage, and just party all the time.

Like orks...

November 8, 2010 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SGCaper
Site Owner

That's the general direction I was thinking. I have a few Noks that I've already got some story for: Torch and Ripper. I just haven't gotten around to posting pics. I also need to advance the story here a bit.

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

November 8, 2010 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.