ALL THAT REMAINS FROM THE ASHES

After the apocalypse what rises from the ashes

Character Dossiers/Forum

Forum Home > G.I. Joe: Elite Counter Terrorism Force > Wild Bill

SGCaper
Site Owner

UPDATE:

We've since been able to outfit Wild Bill with more sophisticated and traditional looking prosthetic. Made from a combination of Stark, Wayne, and REDACTED. It allows him to fully feel whatever he touches in a way that he says is indistinguishable from his flesh and bone hand. It has several integrated functions including a tracking beacon, taser, as well as navigation and messaging functions.

He has given up the back-copter in favor of a newly redesigned stealth version of the former Apache platform. He still rides into battle with six shooters, his current models being Colt .45 revolvers. He also carries an M4, as is required of all personal heading into the hot zone. He refuses to be grounded.

Since the founding of the new capital in Salem he has been our top resource flying more missions then any other pilot on record.

This new version was heavily inspired by the amazing work of Wry1 as seen here:

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-customs-finished-projects/240313-wry1-airborne-beachhead-hit-run-wild-bill-scarlett.html

Excerpt taken from PFC (name redacted)

"Listen those asshats in DC had no damn idea what they were ordering us to do. We were just outside the damn capital waiting for an army of THEM to come down on us. Shit we were right there on the ground. We could have found an area with high ground. Fuck...

The battle was going no where fast. It went FUBAR right out of the gate. None of us were ready. Head shots. Do you know how fucking hard it is to hit a moving target the size of a melon? No. It's damn near fucking impossible if you're not trained for it. Like I said it went to hell fast. Before we knew what the hell was going on we were overrun. Nah we weren't like those guys up in Yonkers. We weren't in MOP gear or any shit like that. There just wasn't enough of us. We were dying off, then coming back and...

There was smoke everywhere. You couldn't see your hand in front of your face. I was trying to fall back. Couldn't see... I was out of ammo and damn near pissing myself. Then the smoke was whipped into the air. This crazy fucker in one of those new choppers came down, he was inches from thier grabbing hands, and unloaded on the fuckers. Blood and fucking guts everywhere. He plowed the road giving us a damn exit. He circled around to do another pass when he was hit by "friendly fire." Went down in a ball of flame. I don't know what kind of tech they had in the cockpit of that thing but we all heard a damn "Yee Haw!" And then rounds from a six shooter. Well we weren't about to leave the guy who cleared our path.

I popped a magazine in my weapon and a couple of us ran into the debris and pulled the crazy fucker out. While we're dragging his ass back to the rally area he kept firing with that revolver of his. Never did miss. I don't know how he reloaded the way his arm was mangled up but he had to have.

From what I hear he's back in the air. But this time he's flying some damn experimental backpack coptor or some shit. Crazy bastard."

After the battle Wild Bill was evaced to a secured location in Bethesda. After numerous surgeries he was back in the game. He wanted to go back out into the field immediately. Yeah he knew he only had one arm and it didn't phase him. When we asked if he wanted to be a part of the research project his answer was, "If it'll get me back out there sign me up."

He now has a bionic lower right arm. It's a bit unconvnetional compared to other "add ons" we've funded. It allows him to fire a double plasma pistol. Allowing him other arm to control the pack. He still never misses. Hell they never even hear him coming. The pack has creates white noise and the pistol is damn near silent. He just buzzes in over their heads and then blasts holes in them.

Save

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

October 2, 2010 at 12:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SGCaper
Site Owner

UPDATED!

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

August 20, 2016 at 4:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.