ALL THAT REMAINS FROM THE ASHES

After the apocalypse what rises from the ashes

Character Dossiers/Forum

Forum Home > G.I. Joe: Elite Counter Terrorism Force > Wild Card

SGCaper
Site Owner

"I was a chaplains assistant before the War. Family went to church every Sunday. I also drove the Meandog. Crazy fucking thing, separated into three pieces... Now I drive whatever they give me where ever we need to go. I also provide the "Last Rites" to infected soldiers. It wasn't my idea mind you. Some Padre over in Mother Russia started it. Word spread fast among those in the circle of our Father. I wasn't sure I could do it. I mean kill our own troops. That guy had a point though. They used to eat a bullet but why should we condemn them to Hell?

I saw it once... Saw a group of guys ready to pull the trigger. They counted down... I shot the first guy before they got to one... Since then... I don't know how many but i know their souls are with our Heavenly Father."

Save

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

October 2, 2010 at 12:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Unidentified Black Mail

I wouldn't expect Wild Card to make it, but I'm glad he did.

November 11, 2010 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SGCaper
Site Owner

Thanks man. I just updated his bio. Let me know what you think.

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

November 11, 2010 at 9:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SGCaper
Site Owner

After 6 long years, Wild Card has finally received an upgrade. New head, legs, gear, and paint.

--

July 1, 2016 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.