ALL THAT REMAINS FROM THE ASHES

After the apocalypse what rises from the ashes

Character Dossiers/Forum

Forum Home > MI6 / SAS / British Forces > Jumar

SGCaper
Site Owner

Jumar was a member of the elite SAS Mountain Troops before his accident. He was doing a recreational free climb when a loose stone caused him to lose his gribp and fall 37 feet. He crashed into the rocks several times on the way down doing irrepairable damage to his arms. While in recovery we approached him about the program. He readily volunteered and was immediately brought to our doctors.

As you know we've been working in coperation with M.A.R.S. Industries to create cybernetics that allow the user full function and greater strength in the affected limb. The success of Jumar led directly into the development of cybernetics for Lt. Stone. It was Jumar who introduced the idea to Stone and then helped him through rehabilitaion and learning to use his new limbs. It's true Stone's work was higher tech on a larger scale but don't forget it was Jumar that allowed us to show the oversight committee that we could in fact be successful.

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

October 20, 2010 at 10:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Unidentified Black Mail

Very cool. Not sold on the head, but that's not your fault. I've hated it since the first 5 pack came out, but other than he looks awesome.

December 14, 2010 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SGCaper
Site Owner

With Raptor's contribution of Nigel I took the time to update Jumar. I was going to completely redo him but I really liked his basic look and paint. Thus, he received more gear and a new head. Let me know what you think.

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

December 14, 2010 at 9:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.