ALL THAT REMAINS FROM THE ASHES

After the apocalypse what rises from the ashes

Character Dossiers/Forum

Forum Home > Government Operatives > Regent

SGCaper
Site Owner

Regent is a member of a black ops team, which team and from which service is currently unknown. All that is in his official file is the name Regent and the single sentence, "A valued operative of the State Department of the United States." It is signed by no less than the President of the United States himself.

From what we have gathered Regent played a vital role in the assassination of Osama Bin Laden. Some have claimed it was Regent who took his head, we are unable to verify this claim. His current whereabouts are under question as we have reports coming in from Eastern Europe, Northern Africa, Southeast Asia, and the southwest United States. We will update these as we sort through them.

December 5, 2010 at 9:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SGCaper
Site Owner

Version 2: I had thought of making Regent one of a set of twins but decided that the only twins I wanted to be resonsible for in the ATR are THE CRIMSON TWINS. I figure a Black Ops guy would have multiple load outs.

Regent was last spotted in the DC Metro area. Having been long abandoned, overrun, and firebombed his presence there has some of the top brass asking questions. Questions with answers that are above their pay grade. Even with the world having gone to shit there are some things that are on a "Need to know" basis and these arm chair Generals don't need to know.

I didn't notice the paint rub on the back of the leg till I looked at the picture. Eventually I'll go back and fix it. Till then it doens't bother me.

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

July 25, 2011 at 9:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.