ALL THAT REMAINS FROM THE ASHES

After the apocalypse what rises from the ashes

Character Dossiers/Forum

Forum Home > PMCs (Private Military Contractors) / Mercenaries > Yuurei

SGCaper
Site Owner

Yuurei is another merc who made off with some Stark tech after Tony was killed. The only difference is, he knew what to do with it. He made a few upgrades, made his own helm, and added a plasma sidearm. Why? Who knows. We don't know who's side he's on. It's been reported that he's been seen working with Cobra forces but also U.S. Army troops.

---

Excerpt from interview with SSGT Williams

I saw the guy walking toward me. Shot him. Nothin' happened. Took a breath sighted at his thigh. Damn bullet ricochetted off. The guy has full armor under those damn safari shorts.  He raised his hand. Blasted the wall behind me. I was pinned. Through the smoke and dust I heard the fucker laughing. He walked up to me. Knelt down. Looked at me with that creepy cyclops eye and said, "You think I'm an idiot? You think I could walk around in this shit if it wasn't a full armor? You think I'm an idiot? Well asshole, the jokes on you. Full armor bitch. Lots of pockets for my shit. Stark may not have needed pockets but then again Stark didn't need to repair on the go, eat on the go, or deal with fuckin' zombies."

Next thing I know bastard's gone. Left me there under the rubble. Dead walking towards me. That's why you're here Padre. It's time for me to go.

End interview.

Conducted by Chaplain "Wildcard" Scott.

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

December 14, 2010 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.