ALL THAT REMAINS FROM THE ASHES

After the apocalypse what rises from the ashes

Character Dossiers/Forum

Forum Home > Heroes and Villians > Black Mask

SGCaper
Site Owner

Once a small time hood in Gotham, Black Mask quickly rose through the ranks in the underworld becoming a top boss and constant thorn in the side of Bruce Wayne and the Batman. After the end began and the Batman went into hiding from the government there was no one left to stop his rise to power. Black Mask has created a massive criminal empire in the war torn and outbreak ravaged city. Those who want protection pay Black Mask and his minions for protection, not only from THEM but also the roving hoards of refuges and former military personel.

"Where's your Batman? Where's your Commisioner Gordon? They're gone. Them things out there don't mean shit. I'm in charge. I provide for the people. I protect the people. They worship me. My guys they'll kill any of THEM that try to get into MY city.

I run the Eastern Seaboard. It's all me. The drugs. The guns. The booze. The broads. They all come from me. It's funny. Even when the world is at it's end people still want to get drunk and fuck. I'm on top of it all.

Let THEM come. Let the army come. Let the Joes come. I won't have to lift a finger the people I protect will do it for me."

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

March 22, 2011 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.