ALL THAT REMAINS FROM THE ASHES

After the apocalypse what rises from the ashes

Character Dossiers/Forum

Forum Home > POSTING GUIDELINES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING > POSTING GUIDELINES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

SGCaper
Site Owner

Hey everyone. Just thought I'd post this so everyone is on the same page.

When posting pics in the Dossiers section when you create the post and go to add the images you must use the "INSERT IMAGE" button (next to the smiley face). Just click it and in paste your link into the pop up box. This will allow the images to be seen on the site without the need to click a link.

Thanks,

SGCaper

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

July 7, 2011 at 9:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PRIEST

I think that post will clear some confusion ( me included )

--

Current occupants of Fort Redemption *SPOILERS*

Joes: Lone-Wolf, Reaper, CrossFire, GhostFace, Acre, Centurion, Hit and Run, Joy-Ride.

Panther Squad : Thunder, Dense, Downtown, Vince, Flak-Rain.

Valhalla Squad : Butch, Dane, Night Fox.

Steel Brigade : Ice, Dice, Decibel, Sun Beat.

The Guards : Hernandez Garcia, Roger "Roggie" Prince, Jermaine "Loks" Trueman, Daniel "Dazzer" Smithsford.

MI5 : Charlotte Button, Dan " Spider " Sheperd, Jimmy " Razor " Sharpe, Amar Singh.

SAS And the Increment: Major Gannon, Sgt. Bromley, Griffin.

Others: Liam Sheperd, Narco-Viper Squad Zeta.

July 7, 2011 at 1:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SGCaper
Site Owner

it took me a few tries to figure it out. I've been going in and fixing posts but I figured this would save me some work. :)

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

July 8, 2011 at 2:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Greg Allen

Hey SGCaper, thanks for the information. I tried to re-post the pictures for Midnight Blue , but was unable to do it. Can you help me to post them? Thanks again  for the information about posting images.

July 11, 2011 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SGCaper
Site Owner

Fixed the pics for ya.

--

July 12, 2011 at 9:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.