ALL THAT REMAINS FROM THE ASHES

After the apocalypse what rises from the ashes

Character Dossiers/Forum

Forum Home > PMCs (Private Military Contractors) / Mercenaries > Tiger Claw

SGCaper
Site Owner

Tiger Claw was once a member of the G.I.Joe Ninja Force, yeah that failed idea from the 90s. He was one of the first recruits. We thought that we could use "ninjas" to do our dirty work all based on the idea that we had one "ninja" commando who got results. So we fast tracked a bunch of guys through our training and sent them into the field under the leadership of a guy who never spoke. Can you believe there were people in the Pentagon who were shocked when the "Ninja Force" was disbanded for being completely useless. Look ninjas may have been great in feudal Japan, hell there are a handful of successful ones roaming the world now, but as a fighting force under control of the Military, beholden to the UCMJ, accountable to guys who have no idea what the difference between a Kata and a Katana is it was doomed to fail. But I digress...

Tiger Claw was a promising recruit, a master in several martial arts, as were all those chosen, his preffered method of performing wetwork was fashioned on his namesake, the tiger. He would had a set of hand held claws as well as modified foot claws which he used to eliminate his targets. It was brutal and bloody and lacked a certain level of panache that the other "ninjas" had but damn if the guys around the office didn't love watching surveilance footage of him slashing jugular, blood spraying into the air.

After we disbanded "Ninja Force" we offered each member a place with in the ranks of various Special Force units including the Joes, Tiger Claw was the only one who declined. Instead he returned to civilian life where he married, had a couple of kids, and opened a small store selling things labelled organic and fair trade, you know neo-hippy shit.

Reports state, yes we kept tabs on him as I stated he did quite a bit of wetwork for us, anyway, reports state that he was holed up in his shop with his family and several locals. They lasted several weeks before being over run and being forced to flee. In the escape Tiger Claw lost his wife and both children to THEM. We lost track of him after that but we guess something inside him snapped.

We recieved reports of a man wearing a gi that was modeled on the visage of a white Tiger and that he was slaughtering THEM by the dozens. Now the reports weren't that the person was killing THEM with a head shot or decapitation, rather that he was attempting to torture them, slicing off arms, legs, and eventually leaving only the snapping heads which some say he collects. God I hope that last part is wrong...

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

July 25, 2011 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PRIEST

this is by far one of the best customs you've done, detail is immaculate!

--

Current occupants of Fort Redemption *SPOILERS*

Joes: Lone-Wolf, Reaper, CrossFire, GhostFace, Acre, Centurion, Hit and Run, Joy-Ride.

Panther Squad : Thunder, Dense, Downtown, Vince, Flak-Rain.

Valhalla Squad : Butch, Dane, Night Fox.

Steel Brigade : Ice, Dice, Decibel, Sun Beat.

The Guards : Hernandez Garcia, Roger "Roggie" Prince, Jermaine "Loks" Trueman, Daniel "Dazzer" Smithsford.

MI5 : Charlotte Button, Dan " Spider " Sheperd, Jimmy " Razor " Sharpe, Amar Singh.

SAS And the Increment: Major Gannon, Sgt. Bromley, Griffin.

Others: Liam Sheperd, Narco-Viper Squad Zeta.

July 26, 2011 at 12:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SGCaper
Site Owner

Thanks man. I've gottan a lot of compliments on this one even though he was pretty simple. Took from start to finish about an hour, once I decided to complete him, he sat on my desk parted together for almost a year before that.

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

July 26, 2011 at 1:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Greg Allen

EXCELLENT!!

July 27, 2011 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.