ALL THAT REMAINS FROM THE ASHES

After the apocalypse what rises from the ashes

Character Dossiers/Forum

Forum Home > Heroes and Villians > The Joker

SGCaper
Site Owner

The Clown Prince of Crime.

You are already familiar with this guy I'm sure. He was The Batman's arch nemesis, who the hell has an arch nemesis outside of the damn comic books? Whatever, he was the crime lord of Gotham City. Ran damn near everything, yeah there was the Black Mask but he was always second string to this bat crazy fuck.

When it all started he was "secure" in Gotham's Arkhym Asylum. Can I ask how the Gotham PD were ever allowed to claim he was "secure" and "locked up"? He escaped over 20 times throughout the years and there was a riot of these assholes damn near weekly. I think Gordon liked having all these costumed freaks escaping, gave him something to do. You ask me they all should have been brought out behind a barn and put down. So there he was "secure" in AA participating in another riot which in turn was occupying the time of The Batman and the Gotham PD. It was during this riot that the first reported case of infection was documented in Gotham.

One of the newest members of the AA elite had been brought in screaming bloody murder about the dead walking the Earth. Of course everyone thought he was crazy so he was sent to AA. During the riot he was freed and he immediately attacked the inmate who removed the straps that had been holding him down. He then went on to attack a dozen more people before some Gotham SWAT team member got off a lucky headshot. Needless to say all those bitten became infected. You know how that goes. Well the Joker saw this and his twisted mind went to work.

After the smoke cleared, I mean this quite literally, it seems The Batman tried to raze AA resulting in the first deaths attributed to his vigilante crime spree. 37 men dead from the fire. Dozens more wounded. Well after the smoke cleared the Joker escaped, yeah big fuckin' surprise there. When he was next spotted it was with a group of henchmen, there another example of just how fucked up Gotham is, who has henchmen? Jesus Christ it's straight out of a comic book. The Joker had 'em, henchmen. They were preceeded by a group of THEM each one held in check by a collar attached to a long pole. The Joker uses the damn things like attack dogs. With The Batman missing he has complete control over Gotham. After blowing up all the bridges he collected all of THEM and houses them in Gotham Stadium. Why he blew up the bridges instead of just raising them up no one knows, I think it's his love of the dramatic. There are "survivors" in Gotham if you want to call the degraded masses that barely eke out an existance there survivors.

Yeah he finally has what he always wanted... Gotham is his.

"Where is the Batman?" The anger seeping out of him forces his henchmen to take a step back.

"W-w-we haven't seen him."

"I think the reports are true sir. I think he's dead."

BANG! The rapport of the revolver echos around the room, the smell of gunpowder heavy in the air. "THE BATMAN IS NOT DEAD! I HAVEN"T KILLED HIM YET!" He waves the still smoking gun in the faces of his terrified followers, "Anyone else have any smart ideas? No? Anyone? I didn't think so now go out there and FIND ME THE BATMAN!"

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

July 25, 2011 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SGCaper
Site Owner

Updated

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

August 7, 2014 at 9:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.