ALL THAT REMAINS FROM THE ASHES

After the apocalypse what rises from the ashes

Character Dossiers/Forum

Forum Home > Vehicles > Cobra A.S.P.

SGCaper
Site Owner

The previous Cobra ASP (Assault System Pod) was plagued with deficiencies; lack of armor, lack of guidance systems, and more. They were blue shirt death traps relying heavily on user ability to locate, track, manually lock on target, and fire. The success rate was abysmal.

The new Cobra A.S.P. (Alley-Viper Support Platform) takes the name, but none of the shortfalls.

Designed as a materials transport for Alley-Viper units in the field, the A.S.P. is heavily armed and well equipped. Along with heavy weapons the A.S.P. also carries a variety of breaching tools and firearms allowing Alley-Vipers entry into just about any location or structure they may find.

The A.S.P. includes a ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) outfitted with a SAW (Squad Automatic Weapon), M249 as well as a strategic surface to surface missile pod.

I need to take a few more shots of the inside and a night shot to show the LEDs. I'll try to get those today and add them.

This was inspired by the great work of Keep It Clean Customs and his Boom Boom Tank:

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-customs-finished-projects/229100-g-i-joe-boom-boom-tank-keepitcleancustoms.html

As well as another customizer's work, I can't remember who... Who had the brilliant idea to add the rack to the back. If you know who did it please let me know so I can give proper credit. Thanks.

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

April 7, 2013 at 1:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.